Here in Berlin we’re very proud and excited to share the news that CareerFoundry has closed its funding round with $5 million, with investors Tengelmann Ventures, Bauer Venture Partners and IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft supporting us in our crusade to forge the world’s largest learning community for tech careers.
We are working with hundreds of employers worldwide to place our alumni in paid jobs, and not just any jobs, but jobs they’ll love.
What does this news mean to you?
With this funding and support from our investors we are really excited about what the next twelves months will hold. We will be growing our fantastic community of mentors, students, alumni and employers so you can launch a career you’ll really love in the world’s fastest growing industry - technology.
But what does this news really mean for you?
- You can join the world’s largest learning community for tech careers - a community which aids, supports and motivates each member to become the best they can be.
- We can guarantee you a fantastic job in your new field wherever you are in the world
- You’ll be supported by world class mentors, experts in Web Development, UX Design, UI Design and iOS Development
- You’ll be the first to know about our new courses in emerging fields launching over the next 12 months
- Access to our continually evolving, innovative platform and product to optimize your learning environment
What’s so great about our community?
CareerFoundry’s community provides students, mentors and employers with a global network to tap into for employment opportunities; it is also hub of brilliant minds who work together to accelerate learning and facilitate each member’s success. With expert mentors hailing from tech giants Apple and Amazon coaching students one on one, our alumni have gone on to work for the likes of AT&T, Donna Karen and Wagepoint , to name a few.
What should you do now?
**Interested in Web Development? **
Interested in UX Design?
UI Design more your thing?
**Excited about learning iOS Development? **
Then read our course ambassador Jeffrey’s blog post on his route into this career, and how he became an iOS Developer at Apple. Then sign up for more info on the course here.