People qualified in Web Design and Web Development are currently in extremely high demand in Germany. In order to help people get back into work, CareerFoundry works with the Bundesagentur für Arbeit (Job Center) as an approved partner to train people in the areas of Web Development and UX Design.
If you’re out of work, or soon to be out of work, and eligible for a Bildungsgutschein (training voucher), you can get the course entirely paid for by the Job Center. The courses last 3 months (full-time) or 6 months (part-time) and are done remotely, which means it doesn’t matter whether you’re in the heart of Berlin or the outer realms of Buxtehude.
We boast an excellent success rate for getting our students into careers they love. 97% get a job within 180 days of course completion, and those aren’t just any jobs: CareerFoundry graduates have gone on to work in companies like Ebay, Visa, Mercedes Benz and Google.
Sounds good, but am I smart enough to become a Web Designer/Developer?
This is the most frequent question we’re asked by prospective students. And our response? Absolutely! We’ve trained people from all walks of life. The courses are structured to facilitate adult learning and require no previous experience – just English comprehension, a laptop and an internet connection, and between 20 and 40 hours/week, depending whether you’re doing the course part-time or full-time.
And why should I study with CareerFoundry?
CareerFoundry excels in a number of key areas:
- You can learn whenever and wherever you want, fitting your studies around other commitments. This is the big advantage of online learning, and of how CareerFoundry’s courses are arranged. The course content is in English, but we also have German-speaking Mentors if you’d prefer.
- We pride ourselves on our service: every student who signs up for a UX Design or Development course is assigned a dedicated Mentor (who has 4+ years experience in the industry), a Tutor and a Student Advisor. They’ll keep you on the straight and narrow, ensure you’re motivated and making good progress, and assist heavily in preparing you for your new job.
- Our expert team of Instructional Designers works closely with Mentors and industry professionals to ensure our courses are completely up-to-date with current trends and technologies in UX Design and Web Development. The courses are constructed around the Project-based Learning format, which means you work on real-world projects and and receive regular feedback from your Mentor and Tutor.
- The Project-based Learning format, the experienced Student and Career Advisor Teams, and our extensive network of Mentors and Alumni give you the best possible chance of getting job you love on completion of your course. Once you’re 50% through the course, our Career Advisors will help you add some shine to your portfolio and prepare your resumé and job applications. We’ll match your commitment to getting a job every step of the way.
So what’s the next step?
All you need to do is request a Bildungsgutschein for one of our courses, and if you’re eligible, the course fee will be completely covered by the Job Center. Your eligibility is determined in an appointment at your local job center. We can also help you make your case – we’ve already helped lots of people! Just get in touch here, and we’ll be more than happy to help.
What You Should Do Now
- If you’d like to learn about finding a career you love - sign up here for one of our free 7-day design or development courses.
- If you are interested in becoming a Web Developer, UX, or UI Designer check out check out our mentored beginners' courses (complete with job guarantee!).
- If you’d like to speak to an expert Career Advisor for free about how you can really get a new job in tech - connect with us here.
If you enjoyed this article then so will your friends, why not share it...