Well-paid, wildly interesting, and impactful: Digital marketing is an attractive field with many different options for specialization.
But as a newcomer, the sheer diversity of digital marketing careers can be overwhelming. Digital marketing isn’t a one-size-fits-all career path, after all.
Our digital marketing quiz is designed to help you find the perfect digital marketing role.
Ready to find out which digital marketing role is right for you? Let’s do it.
Which data role is right for you? The digital marketing quiz
Our digital marketing quiz consists of 10 multiple-choice questions designed to evaluate your interests, skill areas, and their relevance to various digital marketing roles. You should be able to complete the test in about 5 minutes.
The digital marketing job quiz focuses primarily on your strengths, interests, responses to work problems, and soft skills. With a little effort, many of the hard skills for each role can be learned, but the capabilities described are most important as they are more inherent to an individual’s way of working and will inform your suitability for different roles.
With all that in mind, let’s jump into the quiz!
Well done for completing our digital marketing quiz. You should now have insight into the types of digital marketing careers that suit you. It’s an incredible field, and with job demand in marketing expected to increase by 10% by 2026, it’s a great time to get started, whichever your perfect role.
Although this is just a starting point, consider the following steps to help launch your digital marketing career.
- Explore the specific digital marketing roles that interest you in more depth. Do they align with your interests and skills?
- Enhance your digital marketing skills through online courses and practical projects. Would you prefer learning online via free tutorials and YouTube videos or bootcamps? There are a lot of great options.
- Build a portfolio to showcase your digital marketing accomplishments. Which areas interest you most, and what projects can you carry out?
- Network with professionals in the industry through events and online platforms. What advice can you find about job hunting and skills specialization?
- Gain practical experience through internships or freelance work. Are you ready to take the plunge into the workplace? If not, what skills do you still need?
- Stay ahead of industry trends and advances to keep your knowledge fresh. Not just the areas that interest you, but the ones that seem to be making a big splash!
Remember, whatever your path in digital marketing, it should align with your personal aspirations and career objectives.
While our quiz can provide guidance, the ultimate decision is yours. Whether you’re a creative character or have a more analytical streak, one thing’s for sure—you’ll find a role that’s right for you.