If you’re considering a career in web development, you’ve no doubt got lots of questions about the field. What programming languages should you learn? What’s the job market like? What kind of salary can you expect with your new job title?
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with our users and management to understand their requirements and impact their experience through the design and implementation of new features and customizations.
Among the skills and qualifications required for this role are:
- Experience with React, Angular, or Vue.
- Strong knowledge of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficiency with jQuery and Bootstrap frameworks.
Australia: $112,229 per year (Indeed)
Canada: $82,786 per year (Indeed)
Germany: €58,108 per year (Glassdoor)
India: ₹ 5,18,875 per year (Indeed)
South Africa: R 472 710 per year (Indeed)
United Kingdom: £49,001 per year (Indeed)
United States: $111,069 per year (Indeed)
Less than 1 year of experience: $62,973 per year
1-4 years: $70,022 per year
5-9 years: $87,281 per year
10-19 years: $102,697
20 years or more: $113,274
1-9 employees: $73,202
10-49 employees: $72,081
50-199 employees: $78,114
200-599 employees: $81,377
600-1,999 employees: $84,838
2,000-4,999 employees: $84,738
5,000-19,999 employees: $89,866
20,000-49,999 employees: $88,860
50,000+ employees: $88,650
- The Ultimate Guide To Getting Your First Job As A Junior Developer
What You Should Do Now
- If you’d like a step-by-step intro to find out if web dev is right for you - sign up here for our free 5-day web dev short course.
- If you are interested in becoming a Web Developer check out our web development course (you'll learn the essential skills employers need).
- Find out more about our graduates: their journeys, portfolio projects, and salary increases.
If you enjoyed this article then so will your friends, why not share it...