If you want to become a web developer, you’ll be wondering what programming languages to learn. Not only that: You’ll want to know what languages you should focus on first.
If you want to skip ahead to a certain section, just use the clickable menu below:
Let’s find out.
Before you start learning something new, it’s important to understand exactly what it is and what it does. This is especially useful when it comes to mastering a new programming language.
The world of web development is constantly moving. With so many new tools popping up all the time, it can be extremely difficult to know where you should focus your efforts. As an aspiring developer, you’ll want to make sure that what you’re learning is still relevant in today’s industry.
So what are libraries and frameworks?
The easiest way to understand how frameworks and libraries work together is to imagine you are building a house. The framework provides the foundation and the structure, while the library enables you to add in ready-made components (like furniture) rather than building your own from scratch.
If you’d like to learn more about forging a career in web development, check out the following articles:
- How To Become A Web Developer: Everything You Need To Know
- What Qualifications Do You Need To Become A Web Developer?
What You Should Do Now
- Get a hands-on introduction to web development with a free, 5-day short course.
- Become a qualified web developer in 4-7 months—complete with a job guarantee.
- Talk to a Career Advisor to discuss career change and find out if web development is right for you.
- Learn about our graduates, see their portfolio projects, and find out where they’re at now.
If you enjoyed this article then so will your friends, why not share it...