Meet Adobe XD—one of the industry’s most popular design and prototyping tools. Elizé Todd will share everything you need to know to get started: How to set up a project file, design a wireframe, convert a wireframe into a high-fidelity screen, and more!
Adobe XD is one of the most in-demand tools for collaborative design and protyping. Ready to learn the basics? In this recording of our online workshop with UX designer and Adobe XD instructor Elizé, you’ll learn how to:
- Design and prototype in Adobe XD (plus valuable tips and tricks to immediately be more productive!)
- Centrally manage your colors, styles, and components
- Quickly replicate lists, visual cards, and other elements across your artboards
- Create an interactive prototype from your designs
- Share and collaborate with others within the platform
Elizé is a User Experience Designer, Educator and Content Creator. She spent the past five years leading UX teams at agencies before moving towards an education-focused path. She is an enterprise instructor for Adobe XD, teaches UX design on various platforms, as well as runs her own consultancy. She has a passion for motivating and empowering designers through her speaking engagements and content on Youtube and Instagram. She’s designed winning UX strategies for clients such as Papyrus, Keller Williams, and USA Today Network.
Register now for our next live event!
Become a Data Analyst with CareerFoundry
In this info session, you’ll get the chance to learn more about CareerFoundry’s Data Analytics Program and how we empower students to transform their careers and break into the world of data analytics.
5 August 2021
12:00 am LT