So what jobs can you land after taking the CareerFoundry UX Design Program?
Check out this recording of a LIVE event with Bridget Wu a CareerFoundry UX design graduate who can speak from experience!
Bridget landed a job as a Design Experience Analyst at Accenture after completing the CareerFoundry UX Design Program.
Bridget has a wealth of experience with a professional background in both fashion design and production; fusing creativity with analytical thinking to deliver intuitive and delightful solutions for the people that interact with her digital products.
In this interview she shares her inspiring career-change journey with CareerFoundry Career Specialist, Gayla Thompson—and you can be a fly on the wall!
– How Bridget leveraged her prior work experience to land her current role
– What it’s really like to be a student at CareerFoundry
– What you can do to identify your own unique value and transfer it to the field of UX design
– Some proven steps you can take to not only land a UX design job, but to excel and progress in the field
If you’re thinking about a career in UX design, this event is not to be missed!
For further reading, check out the following guides:
- What Exactly Does A UX Designer Do?
- What Salary Will I Earn As A User Experience (UX) Designer?
- UX Bootcamps: Expectation vs. Reality
And don’t forget to follow @careerfoundry on Instagram for daily tips and advice for aspiring UX designers.
Chief Design Office
Gayla Thompson is a career specialist with CareerFoundry and the Chief Design Officer with Coffee & Bananaz, a creative agency in NYC. Gayla’s favorite part of the design process are the discovery sessions with clients where they build out the personas together.
Design Experience Analyst
Bridget Wu is a New York-based UX/UI Designer with a background in fashion. She enjoys fusing creativity with analytical thinking to deliver intuitive and accessible solutions for all users. She is currently a part of the Digital Products team at Accenture.