Want to know if web development is right for you?
Find out with a free 7-day short course.
Curious about this course?
Contact us to find out if it’s right for you
“How would you like to get in touch?”
“I’m here to help you become a Web Developer”
Alana, Senior Career Advisor
Why should I use my Bildungsgutschein to become a web developer?
Web developers are in high demand: There are currently 55,000 open positions in Germany.
A web developer’s job requires creative problem-solving, and is both challenging and rewarding.
The starting salary for a web developer ranges from €35,000 to €60,000.
Web developers are not limited to the startup world – you’ll be able to work in agencies, corporates, and potentially even freelance or remote.
Why should I choose CareerFoundry’s Web Development Course?
- We’re confident we can take you from complete beginner to hired web developer. Why? Because we’ve already done just that with hundreds of private and Agentur für Arbeit (AfA) students.
- You’ll be supported every step of the way by your Mentor, Tutor, Career Specialist and Student Advisor. With their help and feedback, you’ll complete real-world projects and develop an exceptional portfolio.
- The course is designed specifically to integrate students rapidly into the labor market. Our AfA students’ average job search period lasts just 3.5 months.
- After you’ve completed half your course, your dedicated Career Specialist will begin to assist you with your job search. They’ll work with you on everything from your portfolio and resumé to your interview techniques and cover letters.
Get job-ready with real world projects
Created by leading Web Developers with experience from tech giants like Apple and Hewlett-Packard, and structured by Instructional Designers from Harvard and Berkeley. The course is interactive and you get 1-on-1 feedback on every exercise from your mentor and tutor.
Basic Rails Web App
Dynamic Rails Web App
Consumer Web App
Production-Ready Web App
What requirements do I need to fulfill to take the course?
- You’ll need to be a resident within Germany and eligible for a Bildungsgutschein.
- You’ll need an internet connection and a computer.
- You’ll need to be able to speak and write English at a level of B2 or above.
- You’ll need to be able to work on the course for 3 months full-time.
- You’ll need to be able to apply yourself to the course and work collaboratively with your mentor, tutor, career specialist and student advisor.
- You don’t need to have previous experience in web development.
Our graduates now have tech jobs at companies all over the world:
How to Apply
Become a Web Developer with your Bildungsgutschein
Learn from the best
We are one of the longest running online web development bootcamps and our unique learning platform builds your skills up to get you ready for a job. Our Tutors and Mentors are the best in the business.
Impress at interviews
Afterwards you’ll walk confidently into interviews armed with a portfolio to demonstrate your hard skills and the ability to interact confidently with hiring managers.
Web Developers are paid well
Once you’ve mastered the skills in this course, you’ll benefit from an in-demand career, with a high salary that will continue to grow as you gain experience.
Join thousands of successful students
96% of our students get a job in UX design within 180 days of graduating. Our Career Services Team will help you get a job you love.
Wir sind nach AZAV zertifiziert. Zum Zertifikat gelangen Sie, wenn sie auf das TÜV-Symbol klicken.
We are certified by AZAV. To check our certificates, please click on the TÜV logo.
1. How do I know that the course will really prepare me for a job?
Web Developers are in high demand, and a mentored course structured around building your portfolio is a great way to break into your first job. A study from job-board indeed found that 84% of employers think bootcamp grads are ‘more prepared’ or ‘just as prepared’ to be high performers as degree holders. (Indeed)
2. Is the course content practical?
Yes. The course is based on a practical, project-based learning format. You will learn the essential skills that align with what employers look for.
3. Does my background or age matter?
We have trained people from all walks of life. From taxi drivers to accountants, they have all become successful Web Developers. The course requires no previous experience, and there are no age restrictions.
4. How much time does the course take?
The course is self-paced within a 6-month duration. You should expect to put in approximately 15 hours a week, but you can allot more time to your study in order to finish the course faster.
5. Why are you so confident that I will find a job after the course?
We achieve a 96% job placement rate for our students within 180 days of graduating. Our Career Services Team is there to help you search for and find a job you love.
Is web development a secure career choice?
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics says that Web developer jobs are on the rise. “Employment of web developer is projected to grow 27% from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. Demand will be driven by the growing popularity of mobile devices and ecommerce.” (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
7. Where can I study?
You can study anywhere in the world with a computer and internet connection.
How would you like us to contact you?
Book a time to speak to a Career Advisor
Send us a message
Send us your questions and we will email you back as soon as we can.
We would love to learn more about you so that we can get the most out of the conversation.
Please click on the sentence that describes you best: